VTCT Level 2 Award in Make-up
Qualification code: AB203330
We offer this course as either a weekday, evening or Saturday course option.
Make Up Course Information
This make-up course covers all the introductory requirements for the student wishing to change career and to build up their qualifications via short courses. You will be taught day and evening and Bridal make-up and the application of strip eyelash as well as eyebrow shaping, all the skills needed to deliver make-up for weddings and special occasions.
You will be taught how to tie a dork for traditional weddings as a bonus.
From there you can go on to develop skills in eyelash extensions, threading, nail art to name but a few, offering more to prospective clients.
* Hygiene,Health and Safety
* Contra-indication / Contra-action / Client Care
* Cleansing / Skin analysis / Face shapes
* Application of make-up, Day / Evening / Bridal
* Face contouring/ Slimmer Nose/ Big or small lips / Eyebrow Shaping
* How To tie a Doek (Bonus)
* Display Stock to Promote Sales in a Salon
* Case studies
Duration : 3 Months